29 January 2008

[562] Hula Hoop - 2008/01/29 (Tue)

Frankly, no one wants to see the form I'm using. (^_^)

I can't quite go over 300 times, but with my back handicap, it's probably pretty sweet, right...? (^_^)

My balance age has gotten a stagnant feeling lately... I'm aiming for 20 years! but you know. (^_^)

What's everyone's favorite game? Mine, well... Ski jump, I guess, but... it doesn't exactly move my body the most. (^^;)

P.S. Mii, how do you feel about it? (^_^)


[ bwahahahHisMiiisadorable!!!ineedaWii. ]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahh his miss so cuuute! *goes to create one that looks just like him*
also I wonder if Gackt can hoola hoop yet? *imagines Gackt hoola hooping* bwahahahhaha

- Rain

Anonymous said...

I wanna see him doing Hula hoop XD XD XD ROFL
And I wanna this Wii too...it looks like so much fun o^_^o

Ally said...

Oh my god! His Mii is so cute! I want it~

300 times on the hula hoop? I'd have to say that's pretty good indeed!

Unknown said...

Oh my god... That is so cute!

I have a Wii (and a You mii heh ^^; ) They are so so addictive. Although, we don't have wii fit over here yet <3

雪の華 said...

OMMMGGGGG THATS SOOOOO CUTTEEEEE >w<
T_T I want a wii too... SIGH~~~~