28 January 2008

[561] That was quick - 2008/01/28 (Mon)

Already 20 months...? Thank you for all your warm wishes. You're always so supportive. (^_^)

As for me, with my drilling and Billy and the Wii, I've had full-body muscle pain for days now. (^_^) Yesterday, too I was completely down for the count... My apologies. (^^;)

However, recently, it has been really cold, hasn't it... Even the shut ins seem to be shutting themselves in. (^_^)

Ah, well well, when it's so cold, bowing is good. With about 10 of them from deep in the neck, and what a mystery, my body's all warm. (^_^) If you do it in public, you'll get some strange looks, so it required special attention, but this is unexpectedly effective.

... From an old man's brains. (^_^)

P.S. On a crowded train, it looks like, 'Let's huddle up.' (bwahahah)

No comments: