20 January 2008

[555] Huu... - 2008/01/20 (Sun)

I gave it a little more than my best. (^^;)

In my quest to get the max point in the balance game, the play became pretty spirited, and I didn't even notice how much I was sweating...

It's just a game, but it's not to be taken lightly. (^_^)

Going to a gym in my house, even learning yoga, doing some jogging, I'm someone who does these things often, but if you want to talk about wants, being able to reach my own goal, and putting together a training menu myself, this is getting nicer and nicer. Once you're used to it, selecting them from the menu one by one gets a little annoying. Since I do these things every day, doing it this way will save me some trouble I think.

Also, everyong, the cold days continue, so sweat it out with Wii Fit and keep warm. (^_^)

P.S. Finally a snowboarding game has been added to the menu, but it's actually more difficult than real life. (^^;)


[ i would have had this up yesterday, i swear, but audio-surf has eaten my brain(!!!) ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you is such a dork sometimes! but a cute one ^_^ I can imagine him on the wii fit doing all that stuff...alone...lonely.... sweaty. Poor You! He should get a gf, hey I'm available You!!! *gets plane tickets to tokyo*

thanks once again meredeth!! if u were gonna postit yesterday how fast do you work? it's amazing!
- Rain

meredeth said...

yeah, i'm a translating ninja! ... actually, since japan's 13 or 14 hours ahead of us, we actually get his stuff from the future! (^_^) it only takes me fifteen minutes or so to translated an entry, depending on how long it is of course, so i try to put it up as soon as i notice he's posted, which is usually mid-afternoon for us (early in the morning for dear YOUkun).

Anonymous said...

Meredeth, you're doing an awesome job as usual. You're totally "translator bushido".