22 January 2008

[558] The End~ - 2008/01/23 (Wed)

Enlisted together with my rubber band covered in dust!! (^_^)

Man~ it's been a while since I enlisted, but it was an unexpectedly slim finish. Well, it was as intense as ever, but still. (^_^)

My appearance has daily swollen to double normal, (^^;) but as for muscle forging, it seems Wii Fit has done the trick nicely. (^_^)

Also, after the end of boot camp, when I measured my balance age, it was like minus 10 from the previous day. (*joy*)

For the time being, I'll run swiftly through to the end of camp, but if I do it properly every day, I expect Wii Fit will be able to have some effect.

Well then well then~

2 comments:

Kyuuketsuki said...

oh! I just realized XD The daikons are backt! yaaay~ *celebrates*

Anonymous said...

I heart the daikons.