13 January 2008

[549] With a splash - 2008/01/12 (Sat)

Wii Fit, I bought it. (^_^)

Everyone, thanks for the various sales information. Because of this week's various informations, when I figured the stock would be slowly replaced, just as I thought, a few sites had started selling it.

This should get me through to the end of these consecutive holidays. (*joy*)

However, recently, maybe as a result of the flood of information, with it being so difficult to obtain, it's fast become a premium item. (*problematic*)

Good thing I got it at this price... (^_^)

Well then well then, we'll have to wait a while for live testing. (^_^)

P.S. An illumination photo uploaded on the ways of commute. People who are interested should definitely check it out.

1 comment:

雪の華 said...

hehe~ I saw those pics on the kiss kiss blog~ THEY ARE SOOO PRETTY! You guys should definitely check it out if you haven't already ;D