18 January 2008

[554] For the scholars - 2008/01/19 (Sat)

It's been a long time since I've been to a live. Maaan, it was a really good show, too.

How many months ago, with my musician friend count +α, we get together occassionally, but this time is a serious get together. (^_^)

Since we've become adults, we never have time to meet with friends, and I've even broke off communications with acquaintances. (^^;)

So, if we can, we patch together some time at least once a month, and make a get together with an unreasonable number of friends.

After my heart was filled with the wonderful live, there was of course the promised warm sake. (^_^)

Bird of a feather flock together... After all, we ended up drinking straight through till morning. (^^;)

Aa... Today, I'd better do some Wii Fit~ Well then well then, have a nice weekend~

No comments: