10 January 2008

[547] Clean Plate - 2008/01/08 (Tue)

The last of the sausage curry. (^_^)

It's funny... I made a huge pile in the pan, but it's gone already. (^_^)

Second day curry has an even better flavor, so I usually let it lie one day after I make it, but yesterday I couldn't wait and ate at bunch. (^_^)

The more you boil it the better it tastes. People say that when you throw all the ingrediants in together like that, they get all syrupy and disgusting, but if you stir-fry it once more before you eat it, it's good.

I stir-fry it lightly with some tomato and cabbage, and sort of lately, I've been putting in sausage, and it's pretty good - the taste changes according to ingrediants. (^_^)

Also, as for the roux clinging to the pan, water it down with some noodle broth and toss in some rice, and lastly finish it up with some some egg, and your curry gruel will be complete! (^_^)


Ah, there wasn't any desert this time sorry... (^_^)

P.S. Wii Fit, of course, isn't for sale anywhere... Uraku town? ... I'll give that a try. (^_^) *


[ or possibly yuuraku town. so if you're out there looking for a copy of wii fit yourself, try (yu)uraku machi~ (^_^) ]

No comments: