01 August 2007

[427] Have a present (^_^) - 2007/08/02 (Thu)

This was in a jar. (^_^)
Just a little evil... *

Wondering whether I was damaged by the rays of the sun yesterday?
I was completely felled. (^^;)
As usual, I have no immunity to sunlight. (^_^)

But, really, nature is good.
I felt quite healed by the walk through the woods.
People are best in nature of course.

Living in the city,
you think a clean atmosphere and clean water are just luxuries.

I want to live in the countryside some day...
A shut-in in the sticks. (^_^)

Heeey, that would make an awesome book, don't you think? (^_^)


[ * the kanji on the thing is choi warui chichioya, which mean just a little evil father. also, once again, my apologies for spotty updates. we have an order in for a new air conditioner, but it is currently 85 degrees farenheit in my house. my brain, she is leaking! (X_X) ]

3 comments:

Marga K. Manlapig said...

Oh, that's Eyeball-Papa from Ge Ge Ge no Kitarou. He's a little goblin who adopts that anime's main character. (I don't remember his Japanese name, though. Gomen nasai!)

Love your translations of YOU-san's blog, btw!

Jen said...

85 degrees? Where is it you live? My power goes out for three hours and it's hotter than that. And that's when it's raining outside.

meredeth said...

ohio. although it was midnight when i made that post. frankly, i've taken to sleeping through the day and only surfacing at night, when the temp dips down towards 80. ... i can't believe i think that's an acceptable temperature. (T_T) where the heck are you living that it's so warm?