26 August 2007

[449] Machine Sensei International (^_^) - 2007/08/2 (Sat)

At last, a consultation with my American friends. (^_^)
'I kinda wanted to start a home recording thing...' they said.
Well, I can give advice as much as I'd like,
but my language abilities, uh, I'm really not that good at speaking. (^^;)

My friend is of the Windows camp, so he uses freeware stuff,
and seemed to want to keep it pretty simple to use,
so of course Pro Tools is pretty simple recording software,
and you can open the data in the studio as it is,
so I figured a little performance, even with my words, would be quick,
but it turned into yet another course on home systems. (^_^)

Even my friend was pretty happy about it over there, with a 'Too easy!''
but he's obsessed with freeware to the last... (^^;)

For the time being though,
I left him with the thought, 'If you buy it, you can learn from people who use it. (^_^)

Somehow, it's been nothing but words like this lately...
Seriously, eventually I'll just become a support center. (bwahahah)

Hobbies (?) too crosses national borders... (^_^)

P.S. Thanks to the languages, I was in crazy full operation for a while... On the verge of a freeze-up. (bwahahah)


[i don't know why i find this particular post so adorable, but i'm pretty sure this is the post that makes me swoon. nerd? me? puh-SHAW. (^^') ]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nyaa~ I think it's because he was talking about someone American. I'm so jealous. I wish I could talk to You. *wrote a fanmail (pics included) taht is never to be sent*

Anonymous said...

You is such a cutie xD

it's so adorable for him to be so---so... somewhat-gay about his weight and i don't know why but the way he talks is so cute.

meredeth said...

it's even more adorable when you consider that he used the english word "International" in the post title, and that when his friend said "Too easy!" yuu-kun used english letters for that, too. if only i could meet him. i'd probably pay him to tutor him... (^_^)

Anonymous said...

I would also pay to teach him. Or in return, he could teach me violin. ^.^