28 August 2007

[451] The moon~♪ It left it left~♪ - 2007/08/29 (Wed)

So what the heck was all that rain doing!!! (*angry*) All that waiting, and I don't get to see the total lunar eclipse...? The next one is in 2010? ... (T_T)

So, that last post was a little self-important sounding, but I'm constantly telling myself do stuff, too. (^^;)

Although, if things do get really hard, it's okay to flee. If you don't know whether you like it or not, try putting it down for a while. If it holds your attention, and it seems like you really do like it, you can pick it back up again.

Also, thinking back on the time that you put it down after returning to it, you'll repent, like, 'I really should have kept this up...' During the time you put it down, your abilities fall off, and there ends up being no contest between your retired self and if you had continued even a little bit longer, so then you realize, 'It's hard now, but I'd regret it if I retired.'

Going like that, when you get to something that's hard again, you'll hesitated about running away, like, It's hard now, but I'd regret it if I retired...'

You'll probably repeat the same mistakes, though. But if you truly like something, want to do something, Even if you have put it down, it's okay to go back to it again.

Because we only get one lifetime, facing forward even if you get dispirited, never completely giving up for all those years, believing in yourself and walking down that path, I think that has a lot of merit.

So I tell myself. (^_^)

I'll always be an otaku. Music, cameras, audio, cables and PCs until I die. (^_^)

P.S. I bought this Lightroom book, and I'm going to study untiringly. (^_^) I recommend this software as simple and easy to use. The inevitable pro endorsment. (^_^)


[you may notice the paragraphs a little different today. i've decided to quit going line-for-line with my translations. since the english and the japanese don't correspond one for one, things end up getting jumbled from line to line, or even across lines, so it's confusing for me. i think it'll be a little more pleasant to read this way. (^_^) ]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigawd! I did that too, waited for the eclipse (with a ready camera) and then was unable to see it. It was saddening. :(

Anonymous said...

Yes I waiting to look at the red moon tonight as well. i have to wait until 6 in the morning so I'm doing an all nighter. ^.^

meredeth said...

i saw that red moon on the way home from shopping the other day. i had no idea there was any kind of eclipse until i read yuu's post. also, poor momo. you'll just have to stick around until 2010 to catch the next one. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

i also wanted to see it, but I was in teh same rainy situation as You-san. T^T

Anonymous said...

Apparently the US is having one just next year. ^^