04 August 2007

[429] Yet again. - 2007/08/05 (Sun)

Have some more melon. (^_^)
Lately I seem to have all sorts of connections with melon. (^_^)

Not to continue the amusement park talk,
but maaan, of course ferris wheels are good, aren't they!? (^_^)
Plus, if you hold on to each other on a first date, there's none of that nervous feeling. (^_^)

Locked in together like that, soon, you start to wonder what would be a good thing to say... (^^;)

As the type to try and make a confession in a place like that:
'I- I--- I like---- I like------ y...'
"Mm? What's the matter?"
'I like watermelon, how about you?' (^^;)
It's bound to become a pretty confusing conversation. (^_^)

Maaan, I was so innocent back then... (bwahahah)

I'm going to be soaking in memories of summer for a while, huh... (^_^)

P.S. Please, be very careful of heatstroke, and have a good weekend.


[the faux confessional was a play on words. in japanese the word you use to say "i like you" is suki, and the word for watermelon is suika. i tried to give it the same flavor in english.
edit: oh yes, i forgot the email from the other day. like three days ago. anyhow, the site that the link takes you to is the HP for "hosho" which the email purports to be "a new concept in the meaning of dignity" or some such thing. also there's a new PEERAGE store opening at the shinjuku mitsukoshi alcott featuring PEERAGE of new york stuff. ]

No comments: