20 August 2007

[445] Mac-sensei... - 2007/08/21 (Tue)

My friend got an old iBook from someone,
so once again I was commissioned for setup. (^_^)

'I'd like to do some home recording on this thing if I can...'
he said... Pretty harsh for a 4~5 year old PC...
First things first, I instructed him on the simplicity of GarageBand.

Man~ the speed on the Macs now is seriously different.
It was slow right from start up, it was really irritating,
like I was laying down and getting up over and over. (bwahahah)
This was the norm until not so long ago, but still...
Having been aquainted with Intel, I already can't go back. (^_^)

Back then, I didn't even want to look at the PCs for Dummies books,
I was so machine-stupid,
but now I'm a completel Mac otaku. (^_^) *

Anyway, I was trapped until morning...
Everyone, please get some rest. (^_^)

P.S. I've been in Status: Support Center lately. (^^;)


[ * well, it's actually pasokon no pa no ji, which literally means The "Pa" in Pasokon" and seems to be a PCs from the beginning sort of tutorial/tip book series. also he was literally "machine tone-deaf." ]

No comments: