09 August 2007

[431] Fi, finally... - 2007/08/07 (Tue)

I made my assistant's debut. A camera man's.
So I say, but I was just helping a camera man friend take some photos. (^^;)

Man~ how many times have I experienced the pro scene with people who can take photos,
but for my first time on the taking a photo side of the pro scene, I was absurdly nervous!
And I wasn't even the one taking the photos. (^^;)

While not quite understanding the photography terminology and machinery,
I was setting the stroboscope, and exposing the reflex board, *
Today was a day of serious learning.

It was also a day of free sweating, wasn't it? Seriously hot.

Well, for the future, I'll aim to be a musician who takes photos with a singing and dancing camera,
and spend my days in diligent study. (^_^)
Still some way to go, and the way is an endless distance. (bwahahah)

Thanks to my friend for giving me precious experience!!
Keep me in mind for next time, too. (^_^) I'll study anything, anything!!

P.S. It's been a long time since I stepped on a scale, and I'm plus 5 kilos... (ugh)
It definitely came back in a month. (T_T)


[ * i'm not sure this is the right term. the things i know about cameras is only what it takes to operate a kodak point and shoot. (^^;)
also, could this title BE any more ironic... doumo sumimasen for the delay ladies and gentlemen, it was like 95 degrees inside my house, so i decided not to be there myself. the air conditioner was fixed this morning, though, and as you can see i'm playing catch up, so tomorrow should be back to our regular schedule. arigatou! ]

No comments: