11 August 2007

[435] The New iMac - 2007/08/11 (Sat)

Has everyone seen the goods already?
As for my people, my friend went out straight off and bought one.
Of course the brainwashing was done by me. (^_^)

My friend was wanting to buy a replacement for his home recording machine,
so when he asked me what PC he should use,
I said, 'How many years ago did you get that G4 desktop?'
When it comes down to it, 'Intel' is absolutely good,
so we set out specially for Akiba. (^_^) *

Maaan, when we actually saw it, the screen was HUGE, and the design was so stylish! **
And the body and the keyboard and everything was absurdly thin. (^_^)
When the price there turned out to be 160,000 yen, it was 'Buy.' ***
I'm a little bit jealous of my friend, actually. (^_^)

So, he bought an Mbox (a home recording machine) and some other stuff,
and then we went back to my house for the setup.

And of course, since it's the latest model, the software isn't really compatible,
so troubles kept popping up. (^^;)
With both of us in a staring contest with the English language (since music software is generally foreign-made)
we somehow managed to arrive at normalcy.

Last time, setup by myself was quite troublesome,
so perhaps as result, this time it was over in one day.
Well, we didn't get to sleep, but still. (^_^)

It was good... I've gotta keep up my reputation as Mac-sensei. (^_^)

Well then everyone, be careful in the heat and have a nice weekend.

P.S. A little bit of 'Wanting Sickness' cropped up. (^_^)



[ * that would akihabara, the electronics MECCA(!) of japan. how many people would i kill to go there? let's just say there'd be so many bodies that actually getting there would begin to preset certain physical impracticalities.
** the design was literally kakkoii. just thought you'd like to know how to describe something you find irresistably stylish. i have often heard the word used in reference to myself gackt.

*** a little over US$1300. ]

No comments: