09 August 2007

[433] Lightroom Purchased!! - 2007/08/09 (Thu)

It was released a while ago,
but the other day my friend recommended it,
so I finally bought the thing.

This software, is called the film-developing software,
and works like the darkroom you use for film.
You can alter luminance and color and stuff, and for the pictures that I like,
it brings perfection one step closer.

Having bought a digital camera for the time being, this is the perfect developing software to go with it.
Well, if we want to talk about things I don't need, I don't need this,
but I tried out the personal version, and I'm pleased with it,
so with one word from my friend, 'The pros use it,' I was defeated. (^_^)

In actuality, if you do too much retouching and mixing,
you can do plenty of work with this software.
Really, I like Photoshop CS3, too. (^_^)
At any rate, the Elements that I bought a while back doesn't work with the Intel Macs.

I do recommend it for people who own digital SLRs.
If you're interested, you should try downloading the personal edition.

P.S. A new iMac's been released.

No comments: