22 August 2007

[446] Penguin Feelings - 2007/08/22 (Wed)

Man oh man, I'm all over the appliances right now,
but in the old days, you could just hook up that red, white, and yellow cord anywhere, right. (^^;)

Even now, I'm right in the middle of setting up the TV at my friend's house,
putting together his home theater system, playing purchase consultant,
it's current status: town electrician. (^_^)

Yeah, I hear it a lot,
'YOU robots, I want one machine for the whole house.' (^_^)

Usually, what you know very well is only what you're interested in,
but I'm still not very touched by Windows. (^_^)

In this world, we're awash with information thanks to the net,
and you can eventually investigate every little thing that holds your interest,
so it's an intolerably pleasant enviroment for mania. (^_^)

So, this world has become so convenient,
but we have to be more careful with the natural world (*pushy*)
so I saw, watching 'Happy Feet.' (^_^)

I've watched documentary films about 'Emperor Penguins' before,
but occasionally, there were double scenes with that movie, *
and if penguins really think about things like this, it must be fun,
that's the kind of feelings I had.

With the latest CG, the quality was high, and didn't they nail stuff like
the tufts on those penguins and the atmosphere of the south pole. **

Also, watching stuff like that makes me want a penguin or something. (bwahahah)
People in need of some healing please definitely check it out.


[ * as in two scenes with the same kind of footage, i'm assuming...
** literally the tuftiness of the penguins... ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great. now I reeeeally wanna see Happy Feet. :( But of course, it's 3 AM -.-

雪の華 said...

aaaw~ he's so cute xD Yuu and penguins go together very well ^__^b