03 August 2007

[428] It's a fine art explosion. (^_^) - 2007/08/03 (Fri)

I discovered this at a friend's house. (^_^)

Man oh man, the dear thing...
It was in a CM a long time ago. (^_^) *

When I was a child, I couldn't see how it was the sun,
so
the tower of the sun was a mystery,
but to my child's mind, I understood it as I liked:
'Oooh... Did the fine arts have an explosion?' (^_^) **

If you say, The World Fair Commemoration Park, that's Expo Land.
If you say Expo Land, is there anyone in Kansai
who hasn't had a date there at least once? (^_^)

Other than that, Hirakata Park, Nara Dreamland (closed)
Kobe's Portopia Land (also closed) were good places.

What's everyone's favorite amusement park ride?
Roller coasters, of course, right?
I enjoy stuff like Nagajima Superland's White Cyclone,
and Fujikyuu Highland's Fujiyama.

And of course there's the ferris wheel, right...? (bwahahah)

Definitely go for some summer memories. (^_^)

P.S. I received this from the friend who has the tower of the sun. (^_^)


[ * this 'dear thing' is the taiyou no tou, or tower of the sun, which is a giant art structure erected for the 1970 Osaka world fair.
** er... no, i don't really get it either. ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

** Maybe it has something to do with how stars are created or how they die?? Meh, dunno.

Roller coasters are the best!

Anonymous said...

wooow I love this site so much, please continue, it's so lovely..
You are quite a prodigy in japanese..