12 August 2007

[437] Eet's blood, would yooo laik some? (^_^) - 2007/08/13 (Mon)

So then... It's already time for lingering summer heat in this part of the world, is it...
But, there's still a long ways to go, you know, with the heat going all the way to boiling.
Maaan, these are the kind of days when you can't be seperated from your air conditioner. (^_^)

I've done frequent live tests so far,
had all kinds of effects show or not show,
and nothing's quite had that decisive blow,
but this time, I'd like to introduce you to a drink that can't be undone just like that. (^_^)

That's right, we have here in the photograph 'tomato juice.'
Well, by all rights, I wanted to go with the blood of a beautiful woman, but you know how it is. (^_^)
Now tomatos, these are seriously effective.

If I go back, my grandfather, before he died, used to drink some every night after his bath,
so that probably influenced me.
Even now, it's been imprinted on my mind that tomato juice is good for your health.
Thanks to that, it's one of my favorites.

I think there are a lot of people who don't like tomato juice,
but it is truly effective.
If you drink it every day, after about a week, your skin will be completely changed. (^_^)

When you wash your face and things like this, your skin will be smooth,
and slippery, and entirely exceptional. (*amazing!*)

Speaking of, my grandfather's skin was nice you know...

People concerned about the effects of licopine should try it out.
However, if you're watching your salt, I would recommend the salt-free variety.

Those of you who aren't blood-sucking vampires, definitely check it out. (^_^)

P.S. When I tried thinking about it really well, it is O-bon isn't it...
Everyone taking it easy? (^_^)


[notes: he wrote the title with a funny accent, so let's all pretend to say the title with our best vampires voices, shall we? also, yes, he's already mentioned o-bon once this year. different parts of japan celebrate it during different months of the year. also, i suppose i shan't be checking out the tomato juice, seeing as i am, in fact, a blood-sucking vampire. there, i've said it. my secret's out. (^v-v^) ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also am not allowed to have tomato juice as I am a vampire *sigh*

meredeth said...

it's harsh for us, isn't it? stalking the night, drinking the blood of innocents. but no tomato juice. (bwahahah)