20 August 2007

[444] Over-drinking... - 2007/08/20 (Mon)

I forgot to take a picture of the curry. (^^;)
By the way, I got perfect marks from my teacher. (*so proud*)

Of course he's a master, so the instant he ate it,
he said, 'Hey, you used seafood. I like it.'
Using the fish to add flavor, he saw right through my plan.
Maaan, as usual, he's got a great tongue. (^_^)

Everyone here has their own home recepies, too, huh~
I'll be using this as a reference from now on, thank you. (^_^)
I use tomato juice a lot.
You cook it together with your base on the first day until it dissolves,
when you eat it on the second day, you stir-fry the new ingredients and add them in.
Doing it like that, it looks good and tastes good.
Yesterday, I stir-fried some broccoli, mushrooms, italian tomatos, and eggplant
with the curry powder and salt and pepper.

And for the senses, I dissolved some curry roux in a delicious vegetable soup,
and topped it with some curry-flavored stir-fry vegetables.
People who like stir-fried stuff, definitely give it a try.

P.S. Oh yeah, have some watermelon. (^_^)
It's really hot, isn't it~


[zomg could i be any hungrier!? stop making me hungry yuu!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's the "teacher"?

and OMG GREAT TONGUE? HE SAID THAT? HAHAHAHHA *fangirliesthingyamajicjahsskjad*