09 August 2007

[432] It's been a long time - 2007/08/08 (Wed)

...since I've been on stage.

A while ago, I was given the chance to MC at some live events and things,
and that Furumoto Shinnosuke was going to be on stage,
so I went immediately to see him on opening day.

Because the stage a big theatre of the hall class
to the point where it's basically a small hut with a 100-seat capacity,
I go to see it periodically,
but no matter what, for me, I get to see the atmosphere and the minute expressions of the actors,
so I like the small hut method.

This time, too, it was the small hut of Shimokitazawa's 'Drama' *
so I saw the performance close up, and the various things were done with skill. (^_^)

Lives and stages are both that way,
but that first day nervous feeling hadn't gathered. (^_^)
Man oh man, it was really nice to watch.

The normal everyday things, normal happiness,
I'm still having deep thoughts about it.
Also, it made me feel like I can try even harder.

There's a public performance in 12 days, so interested people should definitely check it out.


[ * shimokitazawa being a ward of tokyo. ]

No comments: