27 August 2007

[450] Many Congratulations - 2007/08/27 (Mon)

Thanks.
So soon since one full year. Has it already been three months...?
I'm a little weak from all the heat around here. (^^;)
I'll have to get a little fighting spirit on.

However, speaking of things not being that cool,
I've been up and moving all morning, and I'm pretty exhausted.
Just the rays of the sun, and I'm knocked out. (^^;)
Everyone, seriously, be careful not to overdo it.

I also went to a LIVE for the younger scholars today.
The Indies these days, no matter what genre, are really great, aren't they.
Each time I go to a LIVE, I start thinking
I've got to concentrate more on daily diligence and less pride myself.

What's that phrase? 'Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger'?
Except that I don't think there's any point in just continuing blindly.
I'll pursue things that I like, things that I want to do, right up until the end,
but I don't think going further than that is important, you know?

Occasionally, when I get tired of something, or start to give up,
or something gets too hard, or I want to cry, or I get dispirited,
I might not be able to continue any more, but that's human nature.

But, I think that if it's something I like, or something I want to do, I'll overcome all those problems.
Doing it like that, I feel like I'll continue through any kind of situation,
and become a master at being human.
Well, a master otaku, you might say. (^_^)

I know everyone has their own field of interest,
but together, let's aim to be masters.

Well then well then, it's been a long journey already, and I hope you enjoy what's to come~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I will remember that! As long as the violin doesn't kill me (or my ears), I'll get better! Yay! ^.^

Anonymous said...

hahaha... i feel like spamming him w/ a letter of my own ^^