01 August 2007

[426] It is summer, huh~ - 2007/07/31 (Tue)

Man oh man, it is so absurdly hot today
it's like yesterday's rain was just a lie.

Today I'm out photograph-taking with some camera friends.
So I say, but we're all being done in by this heat,
and we're spending longer resting than we are taking photographs. (^^;)

By chance we found a spot connected to the net,
so I'm doing some mellow writing while we're on a break. (^_^)
Incidentally, those of us that remain are succumbing to a car. (^_^)

Man~ but the snap is difficult~ *
We can't find a place that will become a great picture, so everyone's struggling hard.

So then so then, I should probably get everyone going soon and get out of here. (^_^)

P.S. In all this sunlight, I forgot about skin car. Sunburns are skin's great enemy.


[ * as in the snapping of the shutter. ]

No comments: