29 July 2007

[425] Mad for Melons (bwahahah) - 2007/07/30 (Mon)

Man oh man that thunder was terrible. (T_T)
Even inside my house it was seriously loud and rumbling.

I went out for a rainy day walk again, but this time, I avoided the tiled footpaths,
so instead I took a splendid slide on a manhole cover. (^^;)
I finally recovered from my lower back pain, and SLIP!! (T_T)
Seriously, what a klutz...

Today I had some musician friends over my house,
and had some melon with everybody. (^_^)
Not for desert, it was a snack to go with the wine and the beer-marinated ham. (^_^)

Of course, it was pretty quick to whip up,
but we're all a race of eating-outer's, (^_^)
so it was pretty popular. Even the brown rice. (^_^)

Well, I thinking we'd have a session where everyone wound up feeling slightly tipsy,
but by the time I realized it, I was on a Mac lecture, and I'd become everyone's sensei. (^_^)
I'm the tech head among my friends. (^^;)

Afterwards, while we were listening to a CD, I gave the standard audio lecture. (^_^)

Maaan, how can there not be more interest in audio stuff...
If I showed them my ten ten-thousand mini-components it'd be taking them along to another world.
Well, even I always had a radio-cassette player, until I woke up. (^_^)

One of my friends said, 'I need to buy a replacement, I've got to choose well~'
and I was instantly tempted to take him along to Akihabara. (^_^)

Ah well, everyone's gone home, so maybe I should tidy up now? (^_^)


[note: the title is, in japanese, meron ni meromero, meromero being the onomatopoeia for being a) fall-down drunk, or b) madly in love, so i tried for some cutsie english, too.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

^.^
'nother reason for my friends 2 call me YOU-chan. I am also the one giving mini-lectures on compy stff. AND i am a klutz who gets hurt right after being healed. ^.^;;

meredeth said...

heheh. i'm not so much with the falling down myself, but i totally am the tech geek. i have been known to answer to the name Tech Support. (^^;)