26 July 2007

[422] The Three Sacred Treasures? (hahahah) - 2007/07/27 (Fri)

Thanks to over-eating and over-drinking, I don't feel well... (^^;)
Thinking I'd get something soothing, I bought some medicinal drinks.

There's the standard turmeric, there's royal jelly, which is supposed to be good for your body,
and then I was attracted to the label: 'This is the best! Bright and healthy' (^_^) *

I tried drinking some yesterday, too, and even though my body got really heavy again,
I tried it again today as a test.

Slowly but surely my body's seriously reaching its limit, and it's intense.
Tomorrow, I won't drink anything but water all day. Flush out my body for once.

Incidentally, I ate out again today, (^^;)
but I had some gentle samgyetang. Tomorrow I'll have to shake my body. (^_^) **

Everyone take care not to eat and drink too much, okay?


[ * the 'bright and healthy' part isn't really literal, but i think the slogan is a weird play on the word makka which means deep red, like the red face you get when you've been running. hence the bottle is red. i'm not really sure.
** samgyetang is a korean dish, a little like chicken noodle soup with ginseng. it's got the same kind of reputation for health that chicken noodle soup does, too.
also, the title is in reference to the three national treasures of japan, a sword, a mirror, and a necklace. wikipedia's entry on them is here. ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how YOU always places a daikon somewhere in the photo. This one is hilarious with the daikon's "hair" sticking up from the back. YOU is so cute!