15 July 2007

[411] Iron Reinforced Concrete?? - 2007/07/16 (Mon)

Isn't that it...? (^_^)

In a continuance of yesterday,
Maaan~ is everyone of the 'Pop it' party? (^_^)
After talking to my doctor, it seems that touching pimples and acne is absolutely bad.
And if possible, only small amounts of topical medicine. *

But you worry and you worry and then you just go and pop it, don't you. (bwahahah)

As a method of coping, it seems that diligent face-washing would be best,
but when I washed my face every day with this face washing cream I bought at the dermatologist's,
My skin got overly dried, and I started to look like some parched alien,
so now I don't use that stuff. (^^;)

I'll run a bunch of trials with all the coping methods I've learned from everybody.
And just in case, I'll take my vitamins properly every day.

Until yesterday, the point of popping had a nice black mark about 1 cm in diameter,
and after a while it turned suitably blue, (^_^)
but today it seems have scabbed over and flaked off.
Then, that section was inflamed and red,
and without a moment's delay, I disinfected it.
Of course, I didn't touch it again (^_^) and it's quietly healing. **

With all that, today, one of my musician friends recommended
'tekKONkinKURIITO' for a watch. ***

It's been a while since I've seen any anime,
but the animation these days is truly amazing.
Even the subject matter was deep, and it was quite fun.

For me, the royalty of anime movies is 'Akira'
but I like this kind of outlook on the world, too.
I'd like to get some comics, too, so next time, I'll check it out. (^_^)

Well then, everyone, Enjoy the end of your vacation.


[ * literaly he says here paint-on medicine, a statement made infinitely more hilarious by the fact that the verb nuru also refers to lacquering or varnishing or lacquering something.
** ok, i know it's partly my own fault for waiting until dinner time to translate this couple of posts, but zOMG yuu! i'm trying to eat here! can we move on to the parts of this post that aren't disgusting? (^^;)
*** this title is a play on words, and sort of means Iron con Muscle crete. it's also a slight re-arraging of the word yuu used for this post's title, iron-reinforced concrete. the manga is from 1993/4 and apparently was called Black&White overseas. the movie version was released in december of last year in japan. ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. digusting is right. what a silly, silly man. ^^;;