03 July 2007

[399] Ugh, hot... - 2007/07/03 (Tue)

Man oh man it is really hot every day. (T_T)
Even when it seems like it's going to rain, either it does rain at all,
or it stops as soon as it starts...
How many umbrellas have I lost thanks to that? (^_^)

Well, on hot days, of course you eat ice cream,
when even your head needs a refresher. (^_^)

When I looked in the freezer with just that thought, it was the last one...
Looks like it's time to stock up again. (^_^)

There are various camps on ice cream,
but I'm a Haagen-Dazs man.
The first time I ate it, when I was in high school,
I was deeply moved, like, 'Incredibly, so delicious!!' (^_^)
Ever since then, when I say ice cream, it's Haagen-Dazs.

The one I eat the most is Macadamia Nut.
After that is the Green Tea in the picture and Strawberry.
Every once in a while I'll have a bar coated in chocolate, too.
For some reason, I don't eat much of the standard Vanilla.

For straight Vanilla, I'm a Lady Borden man. (^_^)
In the end, it's the high class ice cream I longed for in my childhood. (^^;)
That rich feeling is tasty like I can't describe.

Hm, since we're talking about ice cream,
it's been a while since I had some Lady Borden. (^_^)
I'll have to buy some tomorrow.

P.S. I don't know if it's the billy effect, but my appetite has exploded since before. (^^;)
If I stop, I'll definitely get fat... (bwahahah)



[note: mm, aisu aisu~ i'm more of a ben & jerry's girl myself, specifically the cherry garcia camp. what i'm really wondering is how many fan-delivered pints of ice cream are going to show up at his doorstep now. (^_^) ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haagen-Dazs. You got good taste.

Hi. I just stambled across your sweet little blog.. well I don't know what to say really but thanks for translating it, he write cute stuff, dosen't he?

xx Louise.