06 July 2007

[402] Funwari Meijin (^_^) - 2007/07/06 (Fri)

Well, every time is something boring,
so I'm sorry for that (^^;)
but how does everyone like 'Kinako' ? *

I love Japanese confections already,
but I have a special weakness for kinako stuff. (^_^)
Sticky rice cakes, obaki, shingenmochi, they are all tasty, don't you think? **

If you are a kinako fan, I would recommend to you this one item,
'Funwari Meijin' (^_^) ***

Ah- junk food again? Let's not say such things to each other. (^_^)
I bought them on impulse at the convenience store,
but these were a big hit for me, too, and now I've got a whole jar of them. (^_^)

These, well, the feeling of them floating in my mouth and them disappearing is really the best~
No matter what, they've always got a salty flavor, never that sweet flavor, but still.

Eventually, I'll settle my spending down... (^_^)
People who like kinako should definitely try buying them.

P.S. As far as my body goes, I should be careful not to get 'Funwari.' (bwahahah)


[ * 'kinako' is flour made from dried soy beans.
** obaki are rice balls coated with kinako and shingenmochi is actually a candy maker.

*** funwari meijin literally means something like Fluffy Master...

also, sorry for the delay, i just bought A NEW CAR~~~ ahem. yeah. ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*pokes*
Ohhh have you seen the video glip in gackts new home page where he is in his Returner get up, You-kun beside him and some guys ass is shaking in the background?

You-kun is soooo very yummy in there. Amd *swooons* Yayyyy for the longish hair.

annakas

meredeth said...

damns~ i missed that one. i have seen his new HP, but i'm gonna have to look a little closer this time! (^_^)