22 July 2007

[418] Jigokunabe (^_^) - 2007/07/23 (Mon)

I went to a birthday party today, too.
A lot of my friends have July birthdays. (^^;)

Well, I went to chow down with my usual face,
but of course the person in charge of cooking was That Guy,
so he didn't just stop with ordinary cooking. (^_^)

It was, 'Bring all the cayenne peppers they've got in the store.' (bwahahah)

Man~ So it was kind of tough even for me. (seriously)
Sweat was spouting from my head, my nose wouldn't stop running,
it really gave me a good sweat. (^_^)

Now, my stomach is burning. (^^;) I'm scared of tomorrow... (T_T)

To me, even meals are a kind of training, you know. (^_^)
I must be more devoted!! (^_^)

Well then everyone, spicy foods in moderation. (bwahahah)
I'm always crying in the bathroom the next day. (^_^) 'FIRE!!!' (^_^)



[the title is a play on the various kinds of 'nabe' dishes he's used as titles in the past, such as motsunabe. in this case, though, jigoku means Hell, so it's like if Hell Pot were a style of cooking.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who does he mean by That guy???

meredeth said...

i'm assuming gackt. that's who he usually refers to like that.

Unknown said...

Poor Yuu.

Gackt sure does like spicy food, I wonder who's birthdat it was...