27 July 2007

[423] I'm hungry... - 2007/07/28 (Sat)

My body's made a little recovery,
but man~ my stomach was growling the whole time. (T_T)

My body still feels heavy,
so I'll continue the water one more day and night.

Also, in accordance with my prediction, my skin was shaky and slippery. *
As expected, the collagen effect!! is effective~

Mm? You think it might be more the Maka effect? (^_^)
Yeah yeah, that had some effect, too. (^_^)
My stomach was empty and I couldn't sleep,
but as soon as my eyes opened I was up, and I couldn't get back to sleep. (^^;)
This is some kind of torture, right...? (^_^)

Next time, when I'm tired, it'll be this. (bwahahah)
There'll be time for The Best later. (^_^)

P.S. It's slowly creeping toward fireworks season.
This year I bought a tripod, so I'll take pictures~


[ * i made a little error in yesterday's translation. i put "body" where he meant "skin." oops! (^^;) ]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't wait for his fireworks pictures! thank you for translating!