20 July 2007

[416] It's a hit~ - 2007/07/21 (Sat)

The latest completely mysterious world, starting from all the talk about shrines.
I'm starting to want to believe in stuff like the invisible, love, and gods. (^_^)

Well, today, we'll be talking about fortune telling. (^_^)
Some say divinations work, some say it doesn't,
but fortune telling is a study of mankind's statistics,
so it's no necessarily an evil point of view, there are good results as well as bad results.

I think a lot of the people who like fortune telling are girls,
but I really like it, too.
When I was a student, I was into tarot, and told fortunes for a lot of my friends. (^_^)

I was frighteningly successful at it,
and also, my head always hurt after I did the predictions.
I had to stop for a while because of them (^^;)
and I haven't touched a tarot card since then.

Well, I got this book from a fan,
and man has it been a while since I've thought about those times.

You think about a yes or no question,
and flip the book to a random page,
but this, this is amazing. (^_^)
The answer they give is always a little worrying.

It doesn't give too many answers besides those that stick in my chest like SLAM,
and then I get afraid again, so I just seal it up for a while. (^_^)

Well, tarot and this book are a little different than statistics, (^^;)
man oh man is it mysterious, this world. That's what makes it so interesting though.

If divination works, if divination doesn't work...
I'll believe only the good results. (^_^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I ask, what is that book called?

meredeth said...

oh yeah, i'm sorry. i meant to put a little note about that. it's called 'mahou no tsue' in japanese, which means 'the magic wand' but it's called The Oracle Book in english. i found it on amazon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!