01 July 2007

[398] What that heck? - 2007/07/02 (Mon)

Well, it's a completely boring topic, (^^;)
but, look! I discovered black cotton swabs. (^_^)

As someone who uses all kinds of headphones and works with their ears,
cotton swabs are a must-have item,
but I didn't realize they came in black like this.

And the name? 'Dark Potential.' (^_^)

I just sort of spontaneously bought them~ (^_^)

When I first saw them,
I was kind of lost, like, 'Why black...?'
but when I looked at the label,
'Blah blah... Colored black so you can easily see the ear wax...'

Well, as for the point, they're just cotton swabs, (^_^)
but somehow they feel right for use by men.

But...
I have a mysterious hunch that the white cotton swabs are prettier. (^_^)

P.S. A year and a half has passed already...
Half a year left, still a little ways to go.
Brace yourself for a major spring cleaning in six month's time. (^_^)


[note: seriously, what the heck. this is a man way too excited about life. (^_^) also, japanese for blah blah is nani nani, which literally means what what. whot whot!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! hahahahaha! You-kun's too funny!