24 July 2007

[420] It's called Brain Inside Maker - 2007/07/25 (Wed)

Is this what's popular these days? ...
When I tried YOU as a test, the inside of the head was full of Hs ...

Well, it's alright I guess, but if I could just say one thing,
'How could I be a guy without H...' (^_^)
Being analysed as having only that inside my head is seriously worrying. (^_^)

...I say with confidence. (bwahahah)

Ah- pay no attention to that other guy. (^_^)

Everyone, go get analysed as a test~

P.S. My friends count keeps going up. I am, of course, the long one. (bwahahah)


[note: yeah, i was totally lost at first, too. the creepy topic of today's post can be found at http://maker.usoko.net/nounai/ where you will be prompted to input your name. it's been really busy lately (shock shock) but if you can get through to their server, you will be blessed with a cheerful image of the inside of your head, with text inside. of course, most of you don't speak japanese, but if you've got somewhere to save the image to, give me a buzz and i'll tell you what sort of creepy things showed up inside your head. i'd show you mine, but i can't get the server to load anymore. let's just say my head was made up of secrets, lies, love, and happiness. what i really don't get is the P.S., but i'm relatively certain that the translation is correct anyway...
day-after note: yeah, i suppose i should point this out for people who don't know, it's just so ingrained in my psyche that it seemed obvious to me. like 'the sky is blue.' what i'm referring to is that H in japanese stands for hentai, which means perversion, of the sexual kind, and has been broaded to mean sex in general. so yuu's head is full of sex. HRM. ]

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was extremely confused. XD

This is me, if you have the chance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v411/_estella_/kl_brain.jpg Thank you. ^^♥

Anonymous said...

I wonder if it's worth you pointing out for your readers that in Japan "H" means "sex". I believe this is what YOU is driving at when he jokes about "having a head full of H". It's possible your readers might not get the meaning of YOU's comment/joke without this info.

Anyway, you do an awesomoe job as always. Thank you--and don't stop. Even if we don't comment much, there are some of us who live and breathe by the precious gems in this blog.

meredeth said...

@anon: aw, thanks! and i put up a little blurb about the H. i do usually leave little notes about stuff like that, i guess hentai is just one of those thing that i'd prefer not to admit having done research about. (^^;)

@momo: aHA! i see you have some H in your head as well! (^_^) the other things you have in your head are: playing (the peach-ish ones in the outside circle), money or gold (the yellow ones), and lust (the blue ones). you have fun with that momo, it sounds like a nice party in there. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

My head was full of laziness, hentai, friends, and worries. Fits me...^.^

And that person was right, lotsa people love the translations even if they don't comment. o(^.^)_v Keep up the awesome work!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I don't have an account but saw u from LJ! My name's andrea i'm on myspace if u have an account there! ^__^ I did the name/brain thingy - any idea what this is??
hugs ^__^

Andreaの脳内

Anonymous said...

Haha, pervert YOU. xD

Anyway, this is mine, and I have no idea what it says. :P
Help?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/Eriescacelle/Picture1.png

meredeth said...

@clare: the orange ones are Playing, the black ones are Evil or Bad, and the blue ones are Friendship. hrm...!

@andrea: the bright green ones are Food, the dark blue ones are Worries, the light blue ones are Lust or Greed, and the black ones are Evil or Bad. double hrm...!

i've got some interesting people reading my translations~ (^_^)

Unknown said...

Maybe you can figure out my brain. I know the white (the majority) is laziness, but I can't figure out the red...

http://i15.tinypic.com/6649ft4

meredeth said...

the white stuff usually means 'resting' actually, like taking a holiday, and the red stuff is 'lies.' HRM! (^_^)

Unknown said...

o.O lies...

That's odd, I'm lazy but I don't really lie alot