13 July 2007

[409] The End of the Useless Effort (^^;) - 2007/07/14 (Sat)

I went and had some ice cream, and it's only day two. (*waterfalls of sweat*)
Man, you know, I was invited to dinner with that guy,
and of course after spicy food, we had some ice cream, just by mistake...

The ice cream was delicious though. (bwahahah)
What now? No excuse? you say...? (^_^)

Oh- but I didn't drink any alcohol,
so I making a little effort. (^_^)

Today, he was all excited with talk of the cameraman who came to take his picture today.
That photographer has taken hundreds of photos, from leading figures to anonymous people.
It's quite an experience, so that was all he wanted to talk about.

I see a lot of people who take photos,
and I know the feeling of someone being photographed,
and actually, I'm aiming to be the best photographer...
Suddenly, I had such thoughts. (^_^)

Talking with famous and influential people, it would be truly wonderous.
It would tower above everything, the atmosphere of the actual site of the photograph,
the clear vision of the photograph, even one's personality in the work.

At the thought of such an incident, my fighting spirit flared up. (^_^)
Photos and music, the genre's different, but the art is the same.
Plus, I myself love cameras. (^_^)

I will get my fighting spirit on and take some photos!!!
... To which you say, What now? Is this some kind of different mood... (^_^)

Yeah yeah, because one day my day job might be at risk. (^_^)

Well then well then, we've got a three-day holiday, so enjoy your days off. *


[ * it's obon festival! yaaays~ also, 'my day job might be at risk' ? is it possible for me to laugh any harder at that line? coz i'm trying not to give myself a hernia here. (bwahahah) as yuu-kun would say. ]

No comments: