08 July 2007

[404] Sleepy... - 2007/07/08 (Sun)

Yesterday, I went drinking all night,
and I dropped before I knew it. (^_^)

I was drinking until dawn, even though I did have proper things to do this morning.
Then I had a hangover, so I had a little more alcohol. (^^;)

I seem to have been quite restored by my recent nap, though. (^_^)

Even so, I predict an attack of impossible drowsiness. (^_^)

Trying to get some sleep at some point today,
I'm writing on a PC I borrowed at my destination. (^_^)
At times like these, the internet is really handy...

... Maybe writing in this diary will wake me up. (^_^)

P.S. It's hard writing on Windows when you're not used to it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... Poor You. By the way, thank you so much for translating! These entries always make my day!

meredeth said...

you're very welcome! they always make mine, too~