12 July 2007

[408] Useless effort Part 1 (^_^) - 2007/07/12 (Thu)

Instead of ice cream,
I had some frozen fruit. (^_^)

Of course, that didn't stop me from having dessert after the meal. (^_^)
Well, it's still preferable to ice cream...

With a sidelong glance at the delicious-looking ice creams lined up next to it,
I stood firm, and selected the pineapple.

Being able to buy frozen fruit at the convenience store,
man~ this world sure has become convenient.

They were selling blueberries there as well,
and they warmed my heart, like, 'These look good!' (^_^)
so I bought them at the same time.

Either way, for a smart choice, they're quite delicious. (^_^)

They had pineapples, blueberries, and another thing, mango for sale,
but to me, I'd want them to sell strawberries in that series, wouldn't you...

Try some frozen fruit for dessert this summer!!

P.S. Incidentally, in my freezer I found a Kyoho grape. (^_^)
Frozen Kyohos are delicious~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You has very good taste. I'm a big fan of strawberries too!!

meredeth said...

me too. every time he starts talking about them, i'm like, why don't i have any~ (^_^)