11 July 2007

[407] Before→After (^_^) - 2007/07/12 (Thu)

Recently, I've suddenly gotten plump. (^^;)
Ever since I started Billy, my appetite has grown daily,
and what was once muscle has steadily become fat. (*waterfalls of sweat*)

Eh? Overeating of Funwari Meijin? (^_^)
Yeah yeah yeah, as for that... I've decided, one bag a day. (bwahahah)

Man~ When I say it like that, I'll definitely be a different person in one month...
When I thought about it really well, I've been eating out ever since the end of last month,
and I've been going out drinking a lot, so that might be why I'm getting fatter, huh?

Until now, I've never gotten fat during the summer,
but rather it's the time for slimming down...
Isn't that healthy enough on its own? (^_^)

Well, my lifestyle is hyper-disorderly by nature anyway. (^^;)
Maybe it's just that I've been morbidly skinny until now.
Recently, my bedtime has disappeared, and I've been waking up in the morning.
The hours I'm awake has extended, so the amount of food I eat has increased. (^_^)

Despite the great flab reduction plan...
I ate to get relief from all the moving. (^_^)

I'll have to regroup and take care about what I eat starting tomorrow...
I'll not be tempted by sweet things nor sweet words. (^_^)

P.S. I saw at my friend's house 'Funwari Meijin'
and he said, 'I've been into these recently~ Aren't they delicious?'
As expected, I suppose. Birds of a feather flock together... (^_^)

No comments: