25 July 2007

[421] Useless Effort Part 2 - 2007/07/26 (Thu)

Everybody seems to have enjoyed the Brain-Insides Maker. (^_^)

Today, I discovered yet another thing I don't need at the convenience store...
Black Oolong tea, Funwari Meijin, and now, this 'Analysis Tea.'

Man, with a name like that, it's got to be exciting, right? (^_^)
It's analysis, analysis!! (^_^)
Your interest in what the heck it's analysing just boils over, doesn't it?
Plus, when I looked at the ingredients, it's got Oolong tea, Tochuu tea, and turmeric tea in it.
I had high hopes after looking at that list. (^_^)

I drink, and I worry about flab, and I like fatty foods,
so as a person who is taking steps towards a metabolism with no mistakes,
the ingredients make me believe I have no choice but to drink this. (^_^)

Before, with black Oolong tea, I drank it, and then relaxed, and overate,
so this time, I will be careful. (^^;)
Also because I've been doing nothing but eating out lately...
If my body weight goes up too much, I won't be able to catch up with Billy. (^^;)

So, in order to become thin, I'll have to cook for myself...
Lately, I've retired the staple white rice in favor of brown rice.
It's a long-awaited change, but if I keep eating out, I'll never see the benefits.

I was thinking, By summer!!
If I could be thin by summertime, it'd be awesome... so. (^^;)

I'll have to have a presentable body by the next dance event though. (^_^)
Aah, seriously, how did this stomach happen... I guess I was born with it. (bwahahah)

P.S. Incidentally, are you continuing with Billy? My physical strength was doing quite well.
But somehow my stomach was coming along nicely too. (bwahahah)

No comments: