06 July 2007

[403] The bear... - 2007/07/06 (Fri)

Is that a costume? he's wearing? (^_^)

When you say costume, it's supposed radically alter your appearence.
At lives for instance, the cats gasp and sweat buckets inside. (^_^)

Thinking of it like that, Disneyland and stuff like that must be extremely difficult.
Whenever I go for a visit, I can't think of anything else. (^_^)
Plus, if you dance around that much, and give perfomrances and stuff, it's quite... yeah.
Especially with the weather like this, I think it must be horrible.

Well, it's a dream country for the world (^_^) but it really is amazing.
It gives you a strangely professional natural motivation. (^_^)
Something like, 'Woah, I can do it, too!!' (^_^)

I might like to wear a costume one day...
I wore a wig once, but. (bwahahah)

P.S. I love theme parks,
but I don't really like big crowds of people. I haven't gone in so many years. (^^;)


[note: hi all you new people out there! that's right, you gackt-camui.net visitors, i mean you! happy to have you around, and thanks to yaonechan for mentioning me~]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi meredeth !
we'are tensi_chan & kaya from gackt-camui.net We've just read the last post and.... Omg!!! Thanks for your awesome work!!
It's been a while that we checked your entries 'cause we (tensi and me) are italians and like the most italians gackt's fans (and gacktjob of course^^) cannot read the blog-diary of you-chan in japanese..so THANKS THANKS THANKS for your work. it's so important for us!
and of course:
thanks from all the gackt-camui.net forum!! ^____^

meredeth said...

(^_^) no problem at all! i went to look at my stats, and BOOM there was this huge spike~ i was like, zomg, that's way too many people looking at this site. (^_^) i'm glad everybody likes it. you're very welcome~

Unknown said...

eheh, it was a big surprise, isn't it? ^^
and we want you to know that your translations of You's diiary are very important not only for us, but for all the people that doesn't know japanese ;D

Yaonechan said...

Hi meredeth! I read only yesterday my name in your post ^^", sorry, I had an exam and I had not my pc. Thank you very much for your work, and thank you very much for mentioning me and Gackt Syndrome! ^^ I read everyday your blog, thanks thanks thanks thanks