22 July 2007

[417] The World is a Profound Mystery - 2007/07/22 (Sun)

Man oh man, this world is truly nothing but mysteries...
Although if I say too much I'll end up looking silly,
I took this in an official place.
There's a lot of posts of that nature though. (^_^)

Well, with Daikon and Hikonyan,
I think there's been plenty of silly, but still. (^^;)

Only, there's just this one piece of important advice.
In this world, nothing is by chance, everything is destiny.

When I think back on it, things that I thought were chance
have become intertwined, leading up to this moment, and everything seems overwhelming.
The truly interesting thing is human life.

Today we had a birthday party for a friend by chance,
but lately, drinking with everybody has become a monthly ritual.
It's quite restorative; we have a fun night every time.
They say birds of a feather flock together, but even these meetings are destined.

Looking at it this way, meeting everybody was destined, too. (^_^)

If you think about it really really well, even being blessed with life in this world is a miracle.
There must be a meaning in each of us being born...

Entering Satori Mode...

P.S. Sorry... I ate that cake right up. (^^;)
There was cake right before my eyes... This, too, was destiny. (bwahahah)

No comments: