10 July 2007

[406] Hikonyan Implementation Committee Meeting (^_^) - 2007/07/11 (Wed)

All this rain is depressing, isn't it.
This kind of moment calls for being cured
by 'Hikonyan' and some beautiful cherries. (^_^)

Yesterday my eyelids dropped while I was still on the sofa, my hands stretched out across my Mac, as usual. (^^;)
When I woke up, my neck hurt...
I was thinking, 'What should I write...?' and I guess I fell asleep still thinking about it. (^_^)

What a mystery. I'm a shut-in when the weather's good,
and then when it rains every day like this is I have business to go out and do. (^^;)
And it seems like I forget my umbrella every time. (^_^)

Also, rainy days make me really unsteady on my feet. (^_^)
Why do they use those tiles to cover footpaths?
When it rains, they get all slippery...
When I went for a walk yesterday, I fell pretty hard.
Well, I didn't actually fall down,
but thanks to that, my back is all twisted up. (T_T)

Everyone please take care... aitatata (^_^) *

P.S. Funwari Meijin are delicious, right? I found a 6 bag snack pack. (^_^)


[ * aittatata being, in this case, onomatopoeia for walking very carefully. also, could this post be any more adorable? he falls asleep on the couch hugging his laptop, he urges people to be careful with "aitatata" and he gets excited over a 6-pack of snacks. plus? maybe the whole "i forgot my umbrella" problem is sub-concious "hey pretty girls, offer me your umbrella" move. when do i get to move to japan so i can "coincidentally" just "happen" to have an umbrella at the right moment? ]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just found your site and am really really enjoying it. thanks so much for all the hard work translating!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww cuuuute !!!
I forget my umbrella too and it was raining, like, tropical raining yesterday(I'm in Tokyo right now). Today I won't forget it and if I see a guy, taller than everyone in the crowd, without an umbrella, and walking strangely (XD), I'll run after him !

meredeth said...

ha, tsukiyo! go for it!

also, you're very welcome, er... anonymous. (^_^) it's my pleasure~