15 July 2007

[410] Cooked in a pot... - 2007/07/14 (Sat)

and destroyed... (^_^)

Man, this is kind of funny, (^^;)
but yesterday, I found a pimple forming on my mouth,
and I know you're not supposed to touch them, but because it was my mouth, I went ahead and popped it anyway, (^^;)
and boom, it was a big stain. (pow!)

I thought it'd been a while since I'd met anyone face to face...
Man, I completely paid for that mistake...

I know it's bad to touch pimples and acne and stuff like that,
so why did I mess with it...

I could have tried some specific medicine I guess...
There's medicine that instantly cures you if you drink it, and medicine that instantly takes the swelling down if you put it on.
You can even go to a dermatologist, and get a prescription for antibiotics.

Of course, there's alway the path of self-healing.
Taking lots of vitamins and protein.

Everyone be careful of bad skin...
And DON'T mess with pimple and acne. (bwahahah)

P.S. A national typhoon? ... That'll put an end to my going out. (^_^)
It's a national holiday, but if you're going out, please be very careful.

No comments: