18 July 2007

[414] A lot of thoughts - 2007/07/19 (Thu)

I'm certain they'll reach.
Hearts with human affection, warm feelings,
in this world, there's nothing more important than that, don't you think.
People can never go through life by themselves...
So all these feelings will reach the disaster areas...

Well then, I think I'd like to return to the normal diary. (^_^)

Yesterday, I talked about god,
so, does anyone have a favorite god?
Maybe we even have some people who go to church...

As for me, I usually go to Hakone Shrine.
When I'm in Kansai, it's places like the Yasaka Shrine, the Heian Shrine, the Mt. Hiei Enryaku Temple,
for stuff like the first temple visit of the year,
but since coming to the capital, it's always been Hakone Shrine.

Well, it's not that I'm particularly religious,
but shrines are power spots where people's thoughts and wishes gather,
and surrounded by forests with minus ions at full throttle,
the healing is just right.
With that austere atmosphere, even the spirit tightens right up.

Whenever I'm feeling crushed, or lost,
or my rhythm's off somehow, I pay it a visit
to reset my body and soul.

Eh? What is it I wish for?
Well of course that would be 'Satan Army World Domination!!' (^_^)

Well, all joking aside (^_^)
did anybody try visiting any temples while they were out this summer?
Maybe there was some new feeling.

My wish then of course wasn't 'Satan Army...' (^_^)

'That everyone in the world can live in peace and harmony...'

P.S. When I think about it really well, from the weeds by the side of the road to human beings, we are all children of the earth who is everyone's mother...
Only one earth, and only one life... Treat it well.


[ hakone shrine, as seen from the pictures i've been browsing, is gorgeous. oddly enough for yuu-kun, it seems to feature torii gates in the water as its main attraction. i'm thinking it's not a coincidence, his liking the place. here's one of the many sites about the place: http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5204.html ]

3 comments:

Mizu said...

Whoaaa, thanx you so much for your translation!!! You-kun is so sweet...its really fun to read his diary, what a cute gay ^___^ I became his fan just recently...a Month I think, but I coudn't find many Infos about him....and I can't read Kanji XD...
Thats why, you are the best!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
arigato ^^
I'm going to read all his entry now *_________* ~happy~

ps.gomene for all mistakes, I'm from Slovakia and my english sux ^_^'

meredeth said...

(^_^) no problem at all, it's a blast to do. and don't worry about your english, it looks fine to me.

... although i'm pretty sure you meant "guy" not "gay." pretty sure... (^_^)

Mizu said...

TT_____TT how embarassing >.>'....
Yeaaah, it should be "guy"!! Such a stupid mistake....
gomen ^_^'