04 July 2007

[401] Plastered~ - 2007/07/05 (Thu)

The hair of the dog that bit me. (^_^)
Uugh, my health is such a mess. (^_^)

It's exactly at times like this that I should do some Billy, don't you think? (^_^)
With all that sweat, the alcohol will drip out, too.

The number of enlistees around me has gone up. (^_^)
Everyone is downed by the first time. (^_^)

I couldn't do it much last week,
so even though I've finally grown accustomed to the base program,
it was seriously intense.

Well, but there wasn't any muscle pain at all,
so my insides must have been sufficiently upgraded. (^_^)

This week, the weather's supposed to be bad,
so I'll have to do my hygenic sweating in the house. (^_^)

P.S. Oh- I didn't get any cake...


[note: no cake! how horrible! also, and i know i'm a little late to this party, but i've finally gotten around to watching some of the SKIN videos on youtube. could they just release their album already? i need new awesome music.]

No comments: