16 July 2007

[412] Checking in with everyone. - 2007/07/16 (Mon)

I won't stop praying for the safety
of those hurt in the earthquake and typhoon...

The ones who become victims in natural disasters and always the aged and the children...
We end up losing the nation's treasures and the nation's future.
The exact ones we must protect the most... It's sad... (T_T)

It's only been one day, but I wish from my heart
for an end to the damage and for a quick reconstruction.

Even in Tokyo, you never know if there'll be an earthquake one day...
Living on the earthquake-prone chain of islands that is Japan, earthquakes will happen somewhere,
so you can't just pretend it's somebody's else's problem.

It's at exactly these kind of moments that Japan as a whole, each person, needs to support each other,
that's what I think.

Everyone be safe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post almost made me cry. *hugs Youkun*

Anyway, this earthquake was really violent, and the 2 replica of it made me really worried, especially the first one. I jumped under my desk.

Anonymous said...

T.T I heard about the earthquake... I was worried for everyone living in Japan, so sad how that happens. But You-kun did address my own worries and thoughts with this entry, I am also praying for those injured and giving my best wishes for those who lost any loved ones.

He's so sweet and deep ^^

Anonymous said...

I looooove how quick you translate you's posts :)) i'm checking this site at least 2 a day x)
he's the best, at first telling everything we DON'T want to know about his pimple problems and then this kind of sweet and deep entry.
but he really should write more about the music and gacktjob.
arigatou gozaimasu ~(^^)~