29 July 2007

[424] DRUG~ Did it get through? - 2007/07/29 (Sun)

I wonder if everybody feels like this eventually,
but people who play their guitar violently on stage,
what are they, my copy robot (bwahahah)
Does that happen a lot? (^_^) *

Man~ I get that a lot, 'Who's that?' (^_^)
Usually, well, my hair is ruffled like I just got out of bed, and my beard is all shaggy,
and I'm pretty laid back,
but you probably wouldn't guess it from my stage image, huh? (^_^)
Rather, you might think that I've got people with afros close by... (bwahahah)

That's why I always say, 'That's because of copy robots.'
Well, if that's true, may a hand appear from my throat or something. (^_^)

It's not that I become a different person particularly on purpose.
It's just that the stage is a special location where I can meet everyone,
so I go into serious mode. (^_^)

Of course, the afro is serious mode, too. (^_^)

Well then well then, everyone, have a nice weekend~

P.S. Bringing up the topic of that energy boost called Maka yet again (^_^)
it includes a lot of the required amino acids necessary to the create of growth hormones,
but actually, they're good for the prevention of aging. (seriously)
Better start drinking it. (^_^)


[ * wow, that paragraph was loose. my air conditioner's teh broke and so's my brain.(T_T) ]

No comments: