30 June 2007

[397] Be careful with the earth (^_^) - 2007/07/01 (Sun)

It's sudden, but from now on, I'm biased, biased. (^_^) *

The other day, I heard about illegal dumping on Mt Fuji,
but somehow, that's the reason it can't be registered as a World Heritage site or something...

Japan's mountain, 'Fuji-san'...
I thought for sure it would be a World Heritage site.

That's really a sad fact, you know... That a beautiful mountain like that is a mountain of garbage.
Fuji-san is Japan's, no, humanity's treasure! (*angry*)

Today is the start of mountain climbing season, and there are a lot of people who climb mountains,
so let's all properly dispose of our trash.
I'll be careful, too, when I go climbing.

The earth is the only one, so be careful with it.

See, every once in a while I try some serious talk, too. (^_^)

P.S. Today I had a Billy Party at my friend's house. (^_^)
Everyone got all sweaty, and finally, the whole crew fell down dead
like, 'This, intense...'
I recommend it, it's more fun than doing it silently alone.


Tomorrow I think I'll be be victimized by someone... (^_^)


[ * the word for "biased" actually sounds like the word "echo" so he might be thinking he's kind of funny here. let's all show him how wrong he is by trying not to smile, mkay? (^_^) ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's a Billy party???? Does chacha have a blog? I know Ju-ken does.

meredeth said...

i don't know if chacha does have one or not. there's a couple of blogs online w/ that name, but i don't know if it's actually him. and a billy party would be a party where all the people follow some workout videos yuu-kun's been doing by a guy named billy. he's written a couple posts on it, if you look back a few days there was a whole week of billy posts.