11 June 2007

[381] Not that supernatural. (^_^) - 2007/06/11 (Mon)

I think a lot of people know about it already,
but 'SUPERNATURAL is fun.
I've been watching it lately before bed.

Except, it's contents have a touch of Horror,
so people who watch it before bed, please watch out
when going to the bathroom. (^_^)

Two good looking brothers go around settling things as 'Ghost Hunters'
with extraordinary phenomenon as a theme,
but every time, my hearts starts pounding and throbbing,
and in the dead of night by myself, I start yelling in a strange voice, like, 'Gyaa-!' and 'Aaargh!' (^_^)

It progresses as your basic story-an-episode show,
but I think it leaves you wondering
'How are they going to do it next time... I can't sleep...' so I recommend it for busy people.

The man who plays the older brother, I thought I'd seen him before somewhere,
but he was on that 'Dark Angel' wasn't he?

'Dark Angel' ...
I'm sorry to say the second season is over,
but I still expect a continuation...

Interested parties should check them both out.

P.S. Billy, I went back to the first day again.
It'd become more or less easy, but the band of course was intense.

No comments: