04 June 2007

[374] Ah, I've arrived... (^_^) - 2007/06/04 (Mon)

I've finally taking the occasion to enlist. (^_^)
Frankly, it'd completely disappeared from my memory (^^;)
but it arrived today at last.

Speaking of, everyone, seriously, is this menu broken up into manageble chunks?
15 minutes after I started, I was drenched in sweat and not very steady on my feet.
Not a whole lot, but it wouldn't even be useful for the band. (*waterfalls of sweat*)

Somehow, even if I get left in the dust by Billy,
I'll give my best to the end, but my body's already snapped. (^_^)


In one week...? Intense... Seriously. (bwahahah)

It'll go beyond exhausted, I've got a bad feeling...
If that's the case, I'm worried about eating dinner.

Well, I seem to be discouraged right off the bat, but
For my goals! Flab! And climbing Mt Fuji!
I will go for it!!!

Man, this is the start of a long week. (^_^)

P.S. Doesn't anybody else want to enlist with me? (^_^)


[note: i leave tomorrow!!! zomg could i possibly be more excited? i'm sure i would explode. anyhow, updates are going to get a little spotty from here on out, but i'll update when i can, and be back up full scale at the end of the month. adjö~]

No comments: