27 June 2007

[393] I'm home~ - 2007/06/27 (Wed)

A, At last, I can go to bed...
It's been a while since I've had a week with absolutely no time to spare. (^^;)

I'll write again later.
For the time being, please let me get some sleep. (^_^)

Well then well then, 'night... zzz


[man, i got back online thinking i was gonna have a mountain of posts to translate, and then there was this. go to sleep, boy! as for me, i am officially back in the States, and although jet lag seems to cause my sinuses to rebel against all life everywhere, i am function, however barely. we now return you to your regularly scheduled updates. (^_^)
- oh yeah, i almost forgot. the email from YOU's BBS system today was annoucing the opening of a DARTS shop in okinawa (open from the 3rd to the 31st of july) and the release of some more limited edition TSUTAYA stuff (on sale from the 2nd of july to the 30th of august). ]

No comments: