27 June 2007

[394] Today, I will get to bed!! - 2007/06/28 (Thu)

Man~ After all that flapping about after that thing,
I still didn't get to go to bed after all. (^^;)
Although, seeing the morning sun like that everyday is somehow refreshing, you know? (^_^)

Still, it's been a long time since I was so incredibly hyper busy.
I haven't slept in so long I can't even walk straight. (^_^)
Plus, when I close my eyes, I'll be dead asleep in 10 seconds. (^_^)

Today, I will get to bed. Man, please let me get to bed. (^_^)

Before that, however, my thoughts on the photo contest...

This time, everyone seemed really troubled.
Even I was quite worried on my own. (^^;)
I could feel everyone's troubles keenly from the photos. (^_^)

With that, the number of people with the same material was amazing,
so the evaluation criteria underwent some amazingly stern battles, I thought.
Man, seriously, every round, the level goes up.
The day when we see a pro coming from this HP isn't too far off. (^_^)

All the photos of journeys and stuff
made me think, 'I'm jealous... I wanna go.'

Everyone has a different thought when you say 'travel'
so the photos were of course interesting.
They say 'reproduce the truth,'
but maybe the actual truth is something in the human imagination.

To the person who won the grand prix we're sending
my favorite lens, the one I've talked about before,
so please take some more great photos from now on.
Unless you're not using a Canon camera. (^^;)

To the honorable mention people, we're sending the dandelion picture I uploaded to this diary.
I did the printing my very self. On my very own printer. (^_^)
May your journey of life be
lovely and strong, like a dandelion.

We await all your many entries for next time, too.
Someday, we should gather up all of the previous entries and have a personal exhibition for everyone, don't you think?
If you don't all polish up your skills before then, that is. (^_^)

Also, for all your words of congratulations, 'thank you.'
Truly, thank you. I'm still soaking up the after-effects. (^_^)
All the hard work so far, it's been truly great... (*tears*)
'A great effort is always rewarded...' So I believe,
and from now on, I'll try my best, free of self-conceit.

Well, in closing, the anniversary totally passed us by... (^^;)
The recent days have truly passed quickly. (^_^)
This time it's a year and a month instead of just one month.
One year ago, I was thinking, 'Finally, a month...'
but now it feels like, 'Eh? A month's passed already?'
This diary is already completely a part of my daily routine. (^_^)
I hope you all continue to enjoy this HP.

Well then everyone, this time, seriously, good night. (^_^)


[there's the novel i was expecting! (^_^) i love how you can tell how tired he is by the fact that he keeps using the same words over and over. speaking of, remember a while back, when yuu got back from LA and was like jet-lag has ruined me? yeah, i know what he's talking about now. that dry air on that airplane raped my sinuses. i can hardly swollow, and my ears hurt. plus, it's 8.30 pm and i'm ready for bed. damn air travel! damn... ...zzzz]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could he be more adorable?? Bless him...

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for yet another translation.It is truly a joy to read his 'words of wisdom' on a daily basis.So thank you for sticking with us, and with him and delivering so much goodness.:D